Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update from Liz on Cold Sweat (Sudor Frio) screenings

Cold Sweat (Sudor Frio) is one of the five Fantastic Fest films to be screened during SXSW 2011.

I went to see the film from Argentina on Tuesday night at the Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar and can safely say it had me on the edge of my seat! I was able to listen to the Q&A with Tim League and the director, Adrian Garcia Bogliano, who traveled from Argentina to screen his film as an International Premiere. The Spanish language film has sub-titles.

I had the pleasure of an interview with the director this afternoon and if you are a fan of this genre, I think you will not be disappointed in staying up late night for this one.

The film from director Garcia Bogliano will screen tonight, Wednesday the 16th, at the Alamo Ritz Theater at 11.30pm. In case it is too late for today, the third SXSW screening will be on Thursday at the Alamo South Lamar Theater, also starting at 11.30pm.

Stay tuned to films that will be showing soon at the Alamo Drafthouse Theaters, in case we have an update if the film will have a theatrical opening here in Austin.

Gotta run, as I am off to catch another screening. Be back soon to let you know how things have been going on the other films and interviews. This is tiring, but what fun and opportunity to meet people.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment